Today I used two more bananas in this Banana Rum Bundt Cake. I haven't tried it yet, but the rum buttercream frosting was amaaaaaaazing!!!!!! The recipe is from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Rum-Cake/Detail.aspx
Banana Rum Cake
* 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 2/3 cup dark rum
* 2/3 cup water
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup mashed bananas
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans
* 1/3 cup butter, softened
* 3 cups confectioners' sugar
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2 tablespoons dark rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour bundt pan
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, baking soda, rum, water, eggs, bananas and nuts. Bring together, then beat on medium speed 2 to 4 minutes.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. For the frosting: Combine 1/3 cup butter or margarine with the confectioners sugar. Blend thoroughly. Stir in vanilla and 2 tablespoons rum. Beat until smooth.
*I omitted the pecans. Here are the pictures: