Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 Mile Brownies

I wanted to make brownies for father's day, but I didn't have a lot of time, and I wanted to make them exciting, so I was searching the internet for the kind of brownies you make in individual muffin tins, and I found this recipe at cooks.com. It was super easy and simple; I used two box mixes and a half bag of mini-reeses peanut butter cups. Everyone at work loved them and one guy said that they were so rich he would have to run three miles after eating them, so that is my new name for them!!

BROWNIE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

1 pkg. fudge brownie mix
1/3 c. hot water
1/4 c. oil
1 egg
15 miniature Reese's peanut butter cups

Line muffin tins with paper baking cups. In large bowl combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg; mix with spoon. Fill muffin cups 1/2 to 2/3 full. Press peanut butter cup into batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely. Makes 15 cupcakes.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nick said...

mmmmmm looks gooooood!

I like how you made individual brownies. cute!