Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Bunches!

I saw an ad in the paper for the new cereal from Honey Bunches of Oats: Just Bunches! And I had to buy it because I have always loved HBoO, though I usually buy the generic version because I think the corn flakes are sweeter in it, and because this was my idea; to have them just have bunches in the cereal, no flakes at all. I had a coupon for $1 off, and WalMart had the cereal on sale for 2.50, so I got a box for 1.50. It's a small box, but it should last a while because you don't want to do what I did; I filled my bowl up like normal, except the bunches are so big that it takes a while to chew... I've been eating this one bowl of cereal forever. But I definitely like it, and if I find more coupons I will buy it again. I think this cereal would be perfect in some time of struesel topping, trail mix, or cookie!!! Maybe I will even create a recipe!!

Photobucket

No comments: