In February, one of my friends got married, and her mom asked if there was anything I wanted to make for the wedding. I couldn't think of anything and then I saw this recipe on the back of a Hershey's Kiss bag. I had the peppermint kisses, but I figured I could make the same cheesecakes with the white-chocolate raspberry ones, and make them in little foils so that there would be a lot. I bought graham cracker crumbs and added sugar and melted butter to them and then put a spoonful in each foil. Then I put the cheesecake mixture on top and I got nearly 4 1/2 dozen from this recipe!
To make them extra special for the wedding, I added one frozen raspberry to each mini cheesecake before baking, and they tasted really great!!
KISSES Candy Cane Swirl Cheesecake
* COOKIE CRUMB CRUST(recipe follows)
* 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3 eggs
* 42 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies, divided
* 1 tablespoon milk
* Sweetened whipped cream
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare COOKIE CRUMB CRUST.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/4 cup batter; spread remaining batter in prepared crust.
3. Remove wrappers from candies. Place 30 candies and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining candies. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. 10 to 12 servings.
* I only baked mine about 25 minutes
* The melted kisses do not retain their red color, they blend to look chocolaty.