buckeyes (peanutbutter/powdered sugar balls dipped in Baker's Chocolate):
I may have used too much powdered sugar because it was really hard to make the peanutbutter stick together so I would probably use another recipe if i make these again.
Best Buckeyes (Peanut Butter and Chocolate Candies)
45 min 45 min prep
½ C butter or margarine
1 lb powdered sugar
1 tbsp vanilla
- Cream peanut butter and butter.
- Add sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Form into 1 inch balls and refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate chips with parafin wax in a double boiler.
- Dip balls into chocolate with a toothpick about 3/4 of the way covered.
- Place chocolate side down on waxed paper.
- Let set at room temperature or refrigerate.
and is a party complete without jello shots(or squares)? i think not.